CR has access to an extensive range of quality brands for primary and secondary students and can offer your school fantastic discounts and bundles at exclusive CR Member pricing!
Here is a selection of the STEM best sellers:
Cubetto is made up of 3 separate elements. A friendly wooden robot, a tangible interface board, and 16x instruction blocks that make up a programming language you can touch. The playset comes with a charmingly illustrated 1x1m World Map and story book that make every play session with Cubetto a unique and memorable adventure. Montessori approved.
• Made from Material: Linden plywood, ABS
• Requires 6x AA batteries (Not included)
• Connection via Bluetooth
• Includes 1x Cubetto Robot, 1x Interface Board, 1x Instruction Manual 1x
Story Book, 1x World Map, 16x Coding Blocks
• Recommended Age : 3-6+
Test the creator in yourself – The Maker kit is our entry kit or a perfect gift for a birthday or Christmas party. It features 80 connectors in two random colours, 50 straws, and an instructions manual. Start exploring the Strawbees universe by building a bridge, a crane or your favourite animal.
Download the Free Strawbees APP for mor fun challenges.
• 80 connectors (2 random colours)
• 50 straws
• Instruction manual
• Includes 16 Projects
• Made from 100% recyclable Polypropylene (PP)
• Free Strawbees App available for download
• Recommended Age : 5 +
For the first time ever, kids can create their own Droid, including R2-D2™, and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks! With the free Droid™ Inventor app, they’ll give their Droid new abilities and take it on 17+ missions. Then they’ll level-up their inventor skills, reconfiguring parts to design any
Droid they can dream up.
• Comes with 6 Bits, 23 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits
Droid Inventor app
• Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials
guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
• App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using
household items 17+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing
day after day
• R2-D2 runs in drive mode, Force™ mode, self-nav, and more
• Comes with 20+ authentic R2-D2 sounds from the Star Wars films
• littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different
ways to create brand-new Droids
• Droid Size – Hight : 29cm – Width 18cm
• Recommended Age : 8+
The first modular drone that can be turned into a hovercraft, car, and more! But the fun doesn’t stop there… Airblock can be programmed like a real robot! Using easy drag & drop graphical codes to program stunts and manoeuvres. Airblock is an educational, user friendly device that offers limitless fun!
• Easy DIY Assembly – The 6 modular parts use magnets to join pieces easily.
• Two primary vehicles you can build : Drone or Hovercraft
• Bluetooth App Controlled – IOS & Android
• Indoor friendly – Modular parts are made from Styrofoam Expanded
Polypropylene, which is light-weight and easily absorbs impact.
• Durable blocks with a dedicated easy-to-use app
• Logic and reasoning introduces kids to basic computer programming, growing
critical thinking skills.
• Learn programming easily with graphical code blocks
• Helps kids build fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
• Code Cool Aerial Stunts, and endless tricks
• Challenge kids with specific building tasks
• Flight Speed : 0-2m/s Adjustable : – Flight time : 6min
• Product dimensions : Six axis air craft (235 x 54mm)
Hover craft (335 x 208 x 126mm)
• Weighs : 200grams
• Recommended Age : 8+
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathmatics).
• Multiple building options: a line-following robot, a wall-avoidance robot, or a
football player, etc
• Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes.
Work with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, ideal for learning graphical
• Control mBot wirelessly via Bluetooth. connect with smartphones, tablets, and
PCs (iOS 7 or above & Android™2.3 or above)
• Children Safeguard : mBot v1.1 comes with a casing specially designed for
protecting main control board.
• Online courses provided for kids and teachers to get started easier
• Add-on Packs Available (98050 & 98052 – Sold Separately)
• Recommended Age : 7+ Years
An introduction to more advanced concepts, the Maker Kit contains a pen, eleven modules, a 9V Battery and other accessories to take your circuit sketches to the next level. This kit allows you to explore all the concepts that the basic kit presents, while building your understanding of inputs, outputs, and signal processing in your circuits. Additional topics to explore include light sensing, timed circuits, piezoelectric materials, and more. The full size pen included will write for around 120 metres.
Contains : 11 Modules:
• 9V Battery adapter with 9V battery
• x2 Bi-LED
• SPST Switch, NPN Transistor
• 2-Pin Adapter with 5x resistors (100, 1k, 10k, 100k and 1M ohm), 2x
capacitors (0.1uF, 1.0uF), and one photoresistor (10k ohms)
• Potentiometer – 10k ohms
• Blinker & Buzzer
• RGB LED & Light Sensor
• Conductive Ink Pen
• Circuit Stencil
• Jumper Sticker Sheet
• Workbook, Steel sheet
• Recommended Age : 8+
Want to know how CR can support your school? Call 1300 248 724 to find out how CR can help your school integrate STEM into your curriculum.
Alternatively you can complete the online form at the bottom of this article and a CR representative will be in contact with you shortly.