Recipe makes 12 muffins
Approximate cooking time: 40 mins
1 ¼ cup self-raising flour
100g polenta (Trumps)
1 cup cheese
50g sundried tomatoes
15g chopped basil
80ml olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180⁰C and line a muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Sift the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the polenta, cheese, sundried tomatoes, ham and basil.
3. Combine the egg, milk and oil in a bowl then pour into the mix.
4. Stir until combined (don’t over mix).
5. Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin holes
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffin are golden
7. Cool on wire rack
Best served warm
Trumps Polenta – 165513 (1kg)
|Energy (kJ)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||CHO (g)||Fibre (g)|
*The recipes from CR kitchen are a guide only and all products and ingredients labels should be checked for allergen/intolerance ingredients.
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date and make sure you check out the CR YouTube channel for more great content on Trumps and to check out the other CR Kitchen meals which I have cooked. If you would like email updates make sure you sign up for our weekly Foodservice updates where we bring you all the latest news, recipe ideas and Foodservice articles.
CR Kitchen supports Members with menu planning solutions to help you delivery quality foodservices to those that you care for.
If you would like to learn more about how CR can help you with your Foodservice procurement contact our Foodservice manager, Iain Birrell, at email@example.com or call 1300 248 724.
Alternatively, enter your details below and a CR representative will be in contact shortly.