Have you recently registered on Church Resources new and exciting Business Shop?
Church Resources is committed to continuous improvement. Your feedback helps us to provide a better service to you.
We have created a short survey about our Business Shop and we would like to invite you to have your say (it takes less than two minutes).
Please enter your details below, any questions or comments and a CR representative will be in contact shortly.
Terms and conditions:
1. Completing the Business Shop Survey is deemed as an entry to the competition. Submitting a completed Survey to the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry to “Win a Westfield Gift Card worth $100″ is open to residents of NSW, VIC, SA, WA, TAS and QLD only, entrants need to be 18 years of age or over and be an employee of a Church Resources Member organisation or not-for-profit organisation to enter. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Monday 27 June 2016 at 9am (AEST) and concludes on Wednesday 31 August 2016 at 5pm (AEST) (Competition Period).
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of entry forms for any reason.
5. The “prize” is a $100 Westfield Gift Card and delivery within Australia.
6. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database NOT the time of transmission by the entrant.
7. Maximum of one entry per person.
8. By entering the competition, you agree to be contacted by Church Resources.
9. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the entry will deem the entry to be invalid.
10. All entrants who complete correct contact details and is an Australian Resident will go into the draw to win the “prize”.
11. A winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received at the offices of Church Resources at Level 5, 9 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067 at 10am Wednesday 7 September 2016.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
15. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
16. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
17. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of sign ups and entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under State Regulation.
21. All subscriber entries become the property of The Promoter and may use the entrant’s names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
22. Church Resources will not be responsible for any entries that were late or damaged due to any technical or other error.
23. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Entry into this competition is strictly limited to residents of NSW, VIC, SA, WA, TAS and QLD. You can enter this competition if you are a resident in NT or ACT and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in NSW, VIC, SA, WA and QLD.
25. The Promoter is Catholic Resources Limited ACN 080 995 044 trading as Church Resources of Level 5, 9 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067. The promoter can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 248 724.
26. If the prize is unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw will occur three months after the original prize draw.