There are three different types of phone system solutions available to you in the market:
- Hybrid IP Pbx systems– system that offers both traditional digital handsets, phone lines as well as the latest IP technology.
- IP PBX– designed for all IP handsets and IP connectivity.
- Hosted Phone System– IP solution that doesn’t require an actual phone system.
The Key Features Your Small Business Phone System Needs to Offer
- Transferring calls
- Hold Functionality
- Work hours and after hours greeting
- Personal voicemail.
- Voicemail to email
- Auto attendant
- Conference Calls
- User friendly handsets
- Remote staff
Key advantages of VOIP
- Businesses can keep their existing telephone numbers when they move premises because VOIP allows you to transfer numbers beyond the traditional telephone exchange boundaries.
- Businesses can scale their VOIP phone systems up and down quickly and easily to meet changing demand and so can grow with your business or with projects.
- Businesses can save a lot of money on their phone bills. Typically, VOIP call charges are half that of the fixed line network today on average.
- You can better integrate your phone system with services like email and productivity tools. You can also easily access and manage clever call functionality like simultaneous ring or virtual receptionist.
We are happy to guide you through the process of choosing a business phone system that works well for you.
Alternatively, enter your details below and a CR representative will be in contact shortly.