Are your printing practices meeting the current and future needs of your school?
For over 100 years Sharp – CR’s preferred print partner – has been a technology innovator. Their range of Sharp Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) incorporates a range of features and printing solutions to make the task of printing and document management easy and seamless.
Do you have centralised printers or printers in every room, institution owned devices or BYOD devices? Sharp has the right solution to suit every school’s environment designed to make printing easy again:
1. Apple AirPrint – Printing through AirPrint offers a quick and simple print experience for those customers with Apple mobile and tablet devices, overcoming the need to install any additional applications. Simply click print and your device will be visible to select and print. Our experience is telling us that support is increasingly being requested to fulfil printing from Apple mobile and tablet devices.
2. Mopria printing (Android) – Mopria printing expands native Android printing allowing direct printing to a device. Simply install the Mopria App on to your Android device and then when connected to the same Wi-Fi network, your print device will be visible to select and print to.
3. Google Cloud Print (GCP) – Google Cloud Print will allow you to print your files securely over the web from any location, whether you’re in the same room or on another continent. GCP will work on your phone/tablet or a traditional workstation and is the standard print mechanism for Google Chromebooks. Google Cloud print is increasingly used within education environments as the use of Google Chromebooks continues to grow. Simply enable the new GCP functionality on the print device and then share the printer through a Gmail account.
4. Email Print – Take advantage of the zero cost built-in features of the print device. This long standing feature will allow users to email the device and print an attachment directly to the Multi-Functional Printer (MFP). Printing direct or saving to document filing is supported as well as authentication through user control.
5. Print Release – This function lets you send documents to the main MFD, which acts as a server and stores them for printing out from any other compatible MFD on the network. This function comes in handy when the main MFD is in use or under maintenance, letting you finish your job with minimal waiting.
6. Finishing Options – Sharp’s MFDs offer plenty of finishing options to suit a variety of applications. Such as Stapleless Stapler, Manual Stapler, Booklet Finisher and Hole Punching.
7. Monitor and Report on Usage (PaperCut MF) – offers more than 80 user and shared account, copy, print, fax and scan reports, out of the box in PDF, HTML or Microsoft Excel (.csv) format, access reports from any web browser or schedule them to be automatically generated and emailed. The PaperCut Dashboard web interface enables real time visual monitoring of system, user and device status, including toner levels.
If you would like a review of your school’s current print costs or services, contact Church Resources at email@example.com or call 1300 248 724.
Alternatively, enter your details below and a CR representative will be in contact shortly.